22.10.09

Conference time

I am in charge of the program for an 8 state conference that starts this weekend. I was a bit overwhelmed last week, with last minute changes and attending to minute details! A few things slipped through the cracks but for the most part, everything came together. We have a nice printed program. Many people volunteered to help out and I feel a huge weight off. Next week will be much different.

Many of the people in my office are volunteering to help with the conference in various ways, so emotions are very high currently. People are excited, no one has lost their temper yet (which I kind of expected).....nice surprise! The conference officially starts on Sunday night and ends on Wednesday. I will be checked out of everything else during that time.

I will report back once it is over....

No comments: