23.9.09

Back at it....enjoy the silence.

Today was a good day. Did my 4th and 6th grade homework (Kaleb and Ayden), got to work on time, sat in meetings most of the day, ate healthier, played basketball and cleaned some of the house. Rachel is coming down with a cold. I do not like to see her sick, probably because it rarely happens. She does a lot around the house and it is hard to see her try and get things done is such a state.

Zachary hit a deer in his car tonight coming home from basketball. It is not too bad. We will probably make a trip to a car grave yard and find a panel to replace the one that is dinged.

We are pulling tons of tomatoes out of our garden. There are probably 30-40 sitting on our counter. I need to find some time to make some salsa and can it. We have been blanching and freezing the tomatoes but do not have too much more room in our freezers.

Isaac and Connor were outside tonight eating their pizza. They were singing and eating, it was fun to see them have some much fun eating. They were watching Zach mow the lawn next door. They were seeing how loud they could get.

I am having 80's flashbacks today. Weird. I am all the sudden thinking of songs that I used to listen to. Remembering friends and places, kind of cool.

I cannot believe how quite it is around the house. This rarely happens. It is kind of nice. Enjoy the silence..........

Chris

1 comment:

Adriana said...

LOL...the 80's were great...ya know preschool, kindergarten, J/K! I love this time of year. School is still pretty new, the weather is awesome, soup, etc. I'm glad you had a great day!